2011年2月23日水曜日

anorexia treatment_low weight _metabolism_drink water_soybeans_tofu_Colac_abdomen_stress_diet

Diet Coke+Mentos=Human experiment: EXTREME GRAPHIC CONTENT







I am on anorexia treatment. The low weight is the state doing little to eat in poor absorption and metabolism.And began to drink water!

I get a lot of difficult, but in the urine. Oh boy. Alright well, and I was impressed! Just drink plenty of afternoon and evening can be bloated. I wonder why? After that I eat yogurt and hard stool? It is also fermented soybeans and tofu.
It seems like the constitution, please tell me the food and the food is less likely prone to constipation. Also, I parted with Colac. In previous laxative, not a day to stretch the abdomen, the evening looks like gas is also pregnant.

I had gone to worry about anorexia. Could you advise? I really Naoshitai! Afraid of carbohydrates,Now is your chance to work hard wall I think a lot. I'm your cup gave me confidence. I am on anorexia treatment. The low weight is the state doing little to eat in poor absorption and metabolism. My experience with anorexia, but not eat dinner when there was nearly a month straight and hitting his head on Muchiuchi terrible accident. The flow of anorexia and eating no longer feel bad but in different Muchiuchi, no longer had to be very happy to eat it Seemed to be quite stressful in itself. Now have their own thoughts in frightening the stress. At that time my life was not hardly cook.Scratch knife at home. . . Most were eating only porridge soup is a family restaurant to eat something, I liked the United States, the state could not eat the porridge Yone Sae.... You can not eat just to eat the porridge soup paying money. Maybe tomorrow ... what to eat but not eat the same menu every day I ask. I only drink juice that not on a diet, look around in a state of half-daydreaming. . . That person is still going to eat so much fat that? I would have thought out a narrow abdomen, but he himself.



そんな今まで考えたこともないような無意味な視点で周りを見回していたのです

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿