2011年2月21日月曜日

Muscle aches_young man_sleep _running_weight training _lower body entirely_diet

Fitness - Get Fit For Summer: Weight Training Part 2





Read more here A little madam! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I came, I came in! !

Muscle aches! !

The next day to come, I'll say come the next day I opened one day.

It came to me the next day, I'm still young in? ? ?

However, it is also absurd to say myself, just ran a little sore heart lung tapir tapir out of breath, and say that translation is a young man! ! !


I think so our. Everyone Hello! !


To sleep last night until the morning, but I was struck to turn over quite a time running sore thigh.

When I started weight training is not just a pain in the abs, this is no sit-ups. The lower body entirely! !

I also struggled to go to the bathroom a little stand.

My home although I do not even feel updates are not noted because the degenerate life.


今のdietは期間限定ロボコップでございます

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿