2011年2月3日木曜日

I have to diet_The only one in my diet success stories _ダイエット

Miracle Beer Diet






I have to diet! Tsutsumou and I passed or how much. . . . How do I begin a diet? Though it is feeling.

The only one in my diet success stories ・・・

Trying to diet! So I started but never expected him to, for health!There was a time went to the gym. Originally from moving your body is not hate, but I was not able to bother, when it was told of the gym people I'm not fat for any reason the state now, but nor does any part of the problem, build muscle and reduce fat content, but that increase body weight, the tight look, I look thinner than it is today. Was told it was.

Gain weight? The thought, the same amount of fat in the light, I heard heavy muscles. The more muscle less fat, so even if the volume of the body remains unchanged, but I was that weight is more! ! Workout trainer as I was told people with aerobic exercise such as aerobics. In such changes is of no surprise that, brilliantly, the body increases muscle mass, fat is reduced.No diet! ! Maybe she ate more than I go to gym before. Without increasing body weight, without changing state. Now, if your diet is solid, I was feeling better thin.

やっぱり、ダイエットは運動と食事をバランスよく取る事が成功の秘訣ですよね!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿