2011年2月22日火曜日

busy life _strength_diet _work_Korean drama _running_stress

Running Drills






Recently, a busy life or PC before a nap or sitting. Chronic asthma also fell out strength? diet be terribly well.

That should be it, and even overlap when editing the work, or worse, also came to ask something jumped into editing it. Once a year but I'm writing these things,I miss the time I should have edited out the instructions in the editing room! Shimizu has turned into these days is the editor and back home.
Apart from busy prior to the PC when I'm bored sticking Hey I've always got to finish it one day and I was watching something imperceptibly Korean drama reruns in the afternoon.

"Beethoven Virus" was not good the second half. I think we narrowed down to one more interesting point someone will see the story.The album, "It is a handsome man," only good for one's title is stupid, sorry. Much like the impression to be said. Well, it does not work if the wiggles in the life go out like that Korean dramas. You have equipment, or running, camera poised, or run again. Hey, it happened to me was the director? I sometimes think, just that every day in a row editing is something that accumulates the most stress. Like that, every day is like a weed live quietly as usual.



さー続きやるか。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿