2011年2月13日日曜日

diet success_potato chips_success stories

Successful Diet Tips





Please tell us about your diet success. I have been reduced from 84 kg to 100 kg in Muay Thai and running.Have a craving for sweets and chocolate Daiet lasted myself doing it (more than 70 percent cacao) is just very okay and going on a diet ,Dropped from 47 kg to 52 kg 158 cm. A period of It is hard to maintain a diet like me really. Notice. To challenge a few years ago my diet, diet No. 20 kilometers. Even if the diet is the first pains of notice could not get anyone, months. Do you have a diet that's different? I go on a diet with no friends, Do we really have to wonder if you've eaten about favorite potato chips, and will Daradara. Of course, when do I have to work hard, it brought home how difficult it is to continue. Your diet success story like me, Would you please tell me about the effort? Thank you so go ahead and think I hear success stories!
Gradually people "- I lean." The word was very happy to do my best and more to be said! I thought. The Against confident now thanks to my diet. Besides a diet, I changed dramatically for the opposite sex. Or being called out, and many invitation  Confused. When fat is not how people might look at a woman's. Come, Please do your best! ! Being able to have confidence in yourself thin is big. Exercise becomes fun, and you want lose weight jogging, jogging and became a hobby. I originally liked the food, food to eat to many, Further expanded the repertoire. Sweets OK, drinking and biking is also OK. I was able to change a lifestyle, we can continue without stress.


では、今日もダイエットに頑張って!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿