2011年3月18日金曜日

diet_dog _hospital_Food


The weather is good today, I was cold chill.


I came to belly band, how cold?

Also diet, 1.5kg I went down to now is down to 1.0kg or rebound.


Today, I came to buy another dog from the hospital. Food was eaten until now, because it was difficult to toilet and poop is a little stiff.


Last night, far from sleeping, sneezing out, did not sleep with itchy eyes.

Yesterday, the weather was good, the wind, had opened the windows of the house, or in the room is filled with pollen? !

Pollen is the strongest, and so stayed at home




By the way, other than the TV show, but also began gradually and earthquakes, earthquake coverage is still centered.


Recently, the dog was chained to the scene was left devastated. School yard somewhere? I think a haven for peace of mind as being protected.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿