2011年3月5日土曜日

sugar _food _childhood_diet _yoga _There are also changes as the season with our bodies. As possible, I always want to focus on that body and mind._Body must be healthy, not healthy heart. If the mind is calm, our bodies healthy.

Healthy meals for students and other busy people: 6-pack abs and gain muscle with good nutrition





As a child, the mother who made donuts are close to this, there is sugar-sprinkled fried there,, if you want it "unhealthy" food was.It is also good.
 Recently, sugar is to avoid as much as possible, I was brought up in the countryside sugar feast. Sometimes the gifts were like a bag containing four kilograms of sugar 1.

 I remember the story that's often a lot of sugar consumption in rural areas, "donut childhood," I,,,,

Oh, hay fever is also a great time. It seems more intense this year, last year. (Even those who relapsed after a long pollen even in the students) s cedar pollen causes hay fever. Oh, hay fever is also a great time. It seems more intense this year, last year. (Even those who relapsed after a long pollen even in the students) s cedar pollen causes hay fever. Note also the day the weather dried bed awaited us! I'm also anti-hay fever various goods. I am not a hay fever, which I recommend, but hard to put it better diet . 。。Can I have a daily routine daily Jaraneiti easily.
And hay fever are very concerned with immunity. Will save up to stress and a weakened immune system. To do this, I'm really interest me yoga makes sense.


In terms of stress, maybe just enough breathing? I would also like. Treat your mind and body, I think that most reasonably.

There are also changes as the season with our bodies. As possible, I always want to focus on that body and mind.

Body must be healthy, not healthy heart. If the mind is calm, our bodies healthy.



精神と肉体は常にシンクロしてます☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿