2011年3月2日水曜日

What's old is still _diet _Japanese environment_Basic diet _meat

preparing for basic-diet and exercise







What's old is still

I recently came unto various body
The lifestyle-related diseases who visited screening [company out! Scrutiny? I have gotten a]
Until last year, [but] I was sterilized with alcohol anyway silly I built
This year, I started wondering why I have to go to hospital
Now that the endoscopy so that there is a possibility of bleeding from the colon

Reconsider the diet to prevent constipation?

Strive to treat constipation than gotten from, but it is something I want to be careful not to try to prevent constipation and constipation on a regular basis if possible.
First, let's review your diet if we work hard to prevent constipation.

First, let's review your diet if we work hard to prevent constipation. Now now prefer junk food and fast food are the westernization of diet has been seen particularly in the Japanese environment.

Basic diet was the old Japanese with a focus on seafood and grains.
I now prefer to consume meat and dairy products by more than fish of the Western diet, however.
In today's diet had been changed to westernized so effective in preventing constipation and say so,
The contents of dietary intake on a daily basis to yourself first, you try to start reviewing the diet.




まずは自分が日頃から摂取している食事の内容、食生活から見直してみることから始めましょう。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿