2011年3月7日月曜日

Lately, I have more young people to hypothermia. _muscles _strength_Builders __hardBut

Lately, I have more young people to hypothermia.

Once the temperature falls to 30% of the immune system is said to decrease. I like who are not 36 degrees, will be surprised.
By the way, closely related to depression is in the secretion of a substance called serotonin in the brain seems to underlie the hypothermia.
According to the friend of depression, depressed patients are generally poor circulation, the effects are taking medication for a long time that the cold, because it seems Ali. )

The air conditioning in summer and unhealthy habit (cold food, dress cool, do not go to bed early life, lack of exercise, and smoking) are also due to cold.
Women who do not train my muscles are especially easy to cool. There are fat and easy nature of cold, I would not chill can not easily recover once. In that sense,Women who do not train my muscles are especially easy to cool. There are fat and easy nature of cold, I would not chill can not easily recover once. In that sense, Additionally, moderate exercise also eliminates shoulder. The observation of a person suffering from stiff neck, muscle and balance are not good at supporting the body, as well as weak abdominal muscles It is particularly easy on the shoulder and entered the upper body strength.

Muscle, the fat will burn well, will protect the body from the cold. S strengthen the body . Well as in the Builders and build muscle, but it is said, that is absolutely no guarantee I was young, want to be Builders, a barbell or hardBut I lifted, do it as long as substantial, never to be Builders.




日本人はもともと大きな筋肉がつきにくい民族、骨格(肋骨の角度も)も細いですから安心して鍛えましょう

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿