2011年8月24日水曜日

definitely get fat_diet _fat while I do not think so still_overweight _lose weight



Aside from special people, almost in environments that are free to eat what you like, definitely get fat. (Stored fat calories in the diet only last minute).



■ fat while I do not think so still,


Is visibly falling into self-loathing and frustration now. You might want to take the scale, I was surprised as you want to eat more the opposite. In fact, I know I did.


 
■ It is important to recognize overweight

To lose weight, from overweight it begins to recognize the need to lose weight.

Can you lose weight, but only desire is the first step to realize that the person first.


■ To prepare a long war



You can lose weight quickly and you will force your body fat over the years, the health suffers. To lose weight 10 kg we aim to spend about one year's pace.




長い年月をかけて太った体を短期間にやせようとすると無理がきますし、健康にも悪影響が出ます。10キロやせるには1年かけるくらいのペースを目標にしましょう。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿