2011年4月24日日曜日

diet _fat_health_lose weight _Jogging _nutrition_太ってる

Bean Salad Recipe - A Fresh, Healthy and Spicy Bean recipe





When I was little I hate I hate being the fat really quickly, the day after eating too much "fat?" Me. Or limit your diet back immediately to try to do something less demanding.Well, because he or unhealthy fat? I'll answer no If I had to optimum health. Moderate exercise (jogging three goals per week) with nutritious meals. There is no reason not healthy. Unhealthy defintely better luck when I was a weight reducing diet. A slight anemia and a dizzy, dizzy too. Or food supplements or pills to lose weight in this state, where would I be healthy.

More than 25 years old, from around "Let's not another way of life for themselves," I suddenly thinking has changed. At worst, "never mind", but What? Was it instinct. Might become another way of life for children as they can probably have a child this year. The reason I want to be called the health of himself in trouble when I move it.If my mother fell down? My father? Going to be worried, and I do not support myself with. Maybe I was also strong from the surrounding environment has changed around the age of just 25.
I want to be healthy, you can diet. This contradiction. Fat accumulated in the stomach. I wanted to lose anyway Jogging in the book I found "fat" energy in it Wait a little word.And then I found somewhere on the site, "only water without food, fat people can live longer than'm hoarding" in:,,,

I excited. My weight is obviously not positive I'm substantially from optimal weight. Because it is fat. If the premise is wrong as you said I wrote here at MD?
It is horrible.


I do not need religion skinny. But really I'm having my course because he is fat. I like it. But really I'm having one because they are Futotsu course! But just because you do not exercise on weight, NG. To moderate exercise, take a lot of nutrition, live happily, this important.





もちろん自分がふとっているからっていうのもあるんですけど!ただ、太ってるからって運動しないのはNG。適度に運動して、たくさんの栄養をとって、楽しく生きる、これ大事

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿