2011年4月28日木曜日

I never had something like this, thank you very much! _body weight _chocolate_snack _diet _lose weight






I have grown to 62 kg body weight per stretch from fat soup to graduate from college. Meanwhile, I thought a little thinner, like chocolate, but I have a snack or put, I was going to eat I wonder about the reaction of friends and go out

Maybe you gave up when I leave this life that I myself Oh, I know this diet lose weight 12 kg! Another face, it looks just the same, even when I met with friends after a long time local,"What? I lean Awesome!" Very happy being told? I could lose enough to surprise even me, ♪ smile will look in the mirror every day at a time

I never had something like this, thank you very much! I've been on a diet, I was slim at best, only-1kg. Moreover, the effort was useless to return to doing the right end of the original weight, lean thinking and also To fall and bust size, I thought he was cute too thin at all. But in this blog has changed! Just keep daily, 20 days after, 8.6kg I also reduced.
feel all the meat fell off the excess fat was to clutter. By the time just 30 days, I was changing my style so there are no remnants of the past. Really glad to have met on this blog!






デブだったのがすっきりして余分なお肉が全部落ちたって感じ。30日たったころには、昔の私の面影がなくなるほどスタイルが変わってました。本当にこのブログに出会えてよかった!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿