2011年1月24日月曜日

The air is dry_candy_candy in the mouth_running_cold

The air is dry. In various places in the city, especially getting a dry throat. . Around this time, several throat candy, and I like to carry a small bag.

If putting the candy in the mouth, during which the lips are always so natural nose breathing and mouth breathing, not to become too cold prevention.

I also feel tired in that it became difficult to consume the sugar little by little. Candy shop feeling old, semi-transparent container large fridge I housed together in one came to buy candy.

Open the lid, and very convenient to quickly choose the type you want, a little fun. Wow TV is dried warning. I'm certainly dry, feeling too much hype.

Only recently dish is the aroma of palmarosa state home humidifier running in its own way almost figurines. Tea Tree 3 - 4 times because there is antibacterial, I prevent a cold.

香りがあればいいわけではなくて、成分が大切なので信頼出来るアロマを使おう。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿