2011年1月9日日曜日

dropped 2 kg _jogging_walking_Puarutikapuseru_3 kg _supplement_Black tea _diet




I dropped 2 kg per week. The end of a busy, holiday, Christmas. Time to eat without rice.



And today s run with a goal from start to finish jogging.

The distance is about five or six but I think that kilometers.

Well, when you started a month ago, was walking at about 1 km

Of course, it was too much on the pace. Recently examined jogging on the Internet.

The right pace. Can run the pace I ran to the head while talking

Noro Noro one month after running, then I am going to raise the pace a little.

At the end of next year, can run about 10 kg I want to.

The recent long that people along the banks of the house, I guess what I'm burning the garbage in the yard.




Eight long years that continues to sell, supplement, Puarutikapuseru




It is important tea diet capsule with the same effect can be obtained at once Black tea drinking terribly dark.

That we have introduced before, may now drink it fell 3 kg
Oh wow, Awesome is the one sure worked out supplement. 1 kg less body weight 計Ttara I come back to this restaurant before too.

When eating out I should have more normal.

I walked a little mystery of what was good.



I can not reduce body weight every day as one by one hundred grams of the very first time I just Ikimasen.


That the soaring increase in weight as previously thought and it still is not drinking.Saying similar things to your friends, or something behind the information is reduced by 2 kg per week

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿