2011年1月8日土曜日

powerful_sesame oil _diet_lose weight __Moreover, our diet is good

When eaten in large amounts, a powerful enemy in sesame oil diet

Then, about two weeks. . . Until then, one more scheduled for the first km, I think that if two kilometers lose weight now, I'm very impatient if the time

As a fan, so go a little lean, chili oil, the "List of Yasetara eat" (I was making such a thing) I'll keep the mouth






This was a new recipe to try.

I bought a coconut, cut it what's on it.


めっちゃめちゃ硬かったらしく、ついに
棚の奥で眠っていた、昔トルコかどこかで購入したらしい、こんなオソロシイ
包丁まで出してこないといけなかったらしいです。
(私は外出中で現場は未確認・・・)


I roasted or something broke in 削I, much effort Kakarurashiku, person, do not do anymore of this. And coconut cream rather than milk, and plain or ~ ~ is a taste of coconut.

As I was refreshing to have the whole, I think a good thought. That coconut cream or milk, I think we will taste more persistent from them.


Moreover, our diet is good

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿