2011年1月7日金曜日

Happy New Year_healthy_lose weight _yoga

2011 Happy New Year!


My goal this year

☆That healthy ☆

I usually always energetic, a bit tired recently, so I take care to live in the body.
Very fat and I recently (scared to catch the scales), so I think I lose weight best.
Immediately early next year, I went to hot yoga.Hot Yoga, dripping with sweat, the body becomes too soft, it will very good for the mind calm. Even after one day, a warm body.



Heavy body. Surely eat this holiday season has passed.This year the annual consumption of calories but also will eat too much because few other New Year's wife is out of work for all.Me, wild life People not at home because my daughter.

The fat eating and sleeping up again Well is it coming of nature. Absolutely to welcome the New Year's Eve in a swimsuit at this year's South Island, lose weight! Well, ♪ Want to Lose Weight -

・・・

If I fail to lose weight Go to the onsen

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿