2011年1月30日日曜日

Health, smoking and obesity

I quit smoking. Of course, before the price hike (September 30) since January, from 4 months to stop now. I decided to try to alleviate a little pressure due to rising household smoke cigarettes were aligned in a couple. Nikopatchi without using, without even Pipo If you spend money to quit smoking without going to the hospital too, of course, there is no sense in me to quit smoking.

My husband knew before, that smoking in such a suck up in front of Pakapaka is very difficult. Just yell, the spirit will not stop smoking! And everyone (TV as well) says that Let us stop in the guts! Started life in the form of non-twisted me to say. Once past the tough climax! And says, be honest still "breath" the feeling is. We can not afford because there is no


The only relying only on foreign-made candy mint system. Even so, eating like a stupid idiot I did not for cigarettes. The place was quite bearable and the pain was so contrary
(A personal impression)

From this stop smoking in just such a delicious feeling you eat, and increased appetite. Enjoying the autumn of appetite rolling, I was 6 kg weight increase time we noticed.In less than a month after it stopped too.'s Kind of nice is fertile, but young to have a friend's wedding and furniture in the middle of November,Attendance could be wearing a dress because it was somehow successfully managed to hand, quite panicked. Purchase of a new generation control congratulations Renakattara wear - is spending too much pain from the clothes

Once things look good later in the New Year and noted that the chopsticks themselves. I knew that I often heard to say to quit smoking and get fat, grow fat quickly and did not expect to here All parts of the body with fat, chunky feel you twist your body feel a little meat. Once the fat with, without any'll fall a little and gently

Just plain and straight - the way to the metabolic syndrome. It is indeed Yavai wondering, and eat, but often to check while considering the amount of weight ・ ・ ・ I stopped maintaining the status quo 。Smoking and obesity when compared to a healthy or at high risk or more? Both my health! Once it is said, given the stress associated with it have no words to return, I wonder if not the most unhealthy stress? Why do not you stop smoking (After all, my conclusion and my personal) fat eventually stretch enough to surprise, and injurious to health or the best?

ストレスを発散するかの様に、ガタガタうるさく喚く様になりましたとさ。

※ The Colle is a personal opinion and thoughts and results, not in true million. Even with the cost of smoking is the best way to be running for your own non-smoking.  Practice and noted that cooperation is essential around. I like the way smoking does not recommend never there I'm thinking some people stop smoking from such a cynical place - you'll think.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿