2011年5月25日水曜日

diet _losing weight_Super diet program_Body weight_gain weight_ダイエットプログラム

Although my own way to diet many times before, each time to the frustration has to rebound.

I have had almost given up on losing weight, "the ultimate two months! Super diet program" was worrisome challenge is heard and registered dietitian who's about exclusive.

But first, "How do I restrict calories," I thought easy, and it just among reporting food eaten every day know that not to adjust gradually, a diet adequate It took about a month before get the idea. Body weight, at first, but fell in good order, a plateau is completely motionless, sometimes impatient.

Still, almost two months but failed to exercise due to reduced chronic disease that results came out 4.5kg, because there was a nutritionist's encouragement.

Lifestyle advice tailored to the weekend I eat out a lot, was welcome.

I was glad to lean of course, was able to learn firsthand how to be skinny if you eat healthy and how the harvest was more than that.

They become a habit that continues insidiously two months, but still ended the period diet, and myself are choosing to eat while we know the calories.

 Then there would be rebound if we continue to learn how to eat, gain weight even if temporary, can be returned by myself.


"The ultimate two months! Super diet program" in a lifetime diet, we really appreciate it.




Rudy Reyes Workout - Body Weight Training





「究極の2ヶ月!スーパーダイエットプログラム」では一生使えるダイエットを教えていただいて、本当に感謝しています。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿