2011年5月10日火曜日

Why do I need fat _Eat to lose weight! _So I would like to rebound. _Are there any fat for what?_ダイエット

Why do I need fat


Are there any fat for what?

If the diet is fat natural enemies, which is stored in body fat from the original is necessary. At the same time serve to protect from cold and shock and are responsible for that store energy. And that energy is sugar Sugar is no longer the heart stops. Are trying out some other nutrients, the heart suddenly stops, or just do not get sick. However, the lack of sugar is the most serious. Without stop the activity immediately life. Nevertheless, troubled by the lack of sugar that modern man is not unless you distress. -

Obesity is a condition I can be paraphrased as excessive energy storage. When do our bodies, what the energy savings. "No wonder you have decided when I ate too much" Yes, it is said.That is true. But not only that. As mentioned previously, the modern diet is lacking vitamins and minerals. It becomes too much sugar and fat relative energy as then.It would have been turned into this extra energy savings.



Eat to lose weight!


Generally, I'll reduce the amount of food. But I can not get results like. I understand why the other face. Yes, because they lack the vitamins and minerals The body is trying to increase the fat from the back. The situation is betting that with the accelerator and brake. Even reducing the amount of food lost weight, I think in most cases it is emaciated. -So I would like to rebound.


"Eat" can not lose weight on purpose, but in some sense, "lose fat and get fit" to become negative. Effort needed to diet, not eating and forcibly put it, is to prepare a meal full of nutrients.





P90X & Dr. Oz Why can't you loose the fat?







ダイエットに必要な努力は、食べるのを無理に我慢することではなく、栄養素に満ちた食事を用意することです。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿