2011年5月12日木曜日

Exercise vs control diet _Exercise is not necessary _Walking Sports Club vs _Devoted to more effective food control

Exercise vs control diet



Exercise is not necessary


「Is it better to exercise? "And you may get questions from people that are participating in the program of my diet. I "It is not necessary." I often say.

All you need to lose weight is diet and exercise management. In other words, calorie restriction and calorie consumption. Exercise is necessary in order to burn calories certainly too much exercise, you may get back hungry. The more fat that I actually started the movement. If a motion that the general public, once or twice a week, going to the gym, I think that's enough to participate in club activities.Training hard every day so that the athlete is unlikely.
「Exercise: You should ... "in the question of" Movement "and the movements performed most often when there is enough sometimes. I usually exercise and sometimes people do nothing, want an energy body is weary than usual.As a result, I think that would be very much increased appetite. So, I think that exercise is unnecessary.


Walking vs Sports Club


Moderate exercise is to manage and maintain a healthy weight is very important. But sometimes it is necessary to exercise care to do so would increase the appetite. I'm proposing that the 30-minute walks every day is to 1 hour.Brisk walking is effective. Weight (body fat) is often begin to decrease soon as I started to walk but fell even more. Effects of walking.

In particular, who do nothing but work and desk work in everyday life, lack of exercise tends to be extreme and may not meet even the minimum amount of exercise. In that case, just by caloric restriction is useless.REQUIRES exercise walking around. Further movement is required. And work up a sweat at the gym, but feel thin, the "feel thin" Many people would just peace,In fact I think we put out is often effective. If you go to gym about halfway, and I spent much more efficient I think its early efforts. To take less money.

Devoted to more effective food control

I recommend you is to first focus on food management. If you'd like to eat sweets, the effect can not be performed on a sports club. If the expected weight loss with exercise, rather than halfway You need to sweat every day. But there is enough time and I think people just do not. So, it's easier to eat more careful.However, only spoiled by reduced calorie intake, nutrient supplement scarce must aggressively. When the menu is hard to make is also one way to use supplements. Available as incorporated actively As "Easy" for effort. Otherwise you can not continue from. Make light exercise such as walking can afford If you come across.






できるだけ「楽」な努力をしましょう。そうでないと継続できませんから。余裕が出てきたら散歩などの軽い運動を加えます。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿