2011年5月28日土曜日

human body _nutritional biochemistry_United States _diet_health

The reason I'm thin, I was proven to me that it is the correct way the human body the most prestigious researchers from around the world for this nutritional biochemistry.
Japan is not known at all, is a study in the United States has been recognized by many people. It happened and I can meet you who have participated in direct talks with the United States learned Japanese nutritional biochemistry,

Also thoroughly talked that way. How we still have to practice, the Japanese media was not telling, but in the U.S. study is said to know many people. In contrast, nutrition and Japan was more than 20 years behind the United States. I have carefully read every diet I know a week to understand the nature of the diet, taking into account knowledge to good health, did not exist.


Except me ・・・・

If this method, while loss from young children to elderly people can become healthy. And new evidence of health, nutrition will be the last to know. Conventional wisdom now is to eat a balanced and diverse in the future and become insane



"Looking at how the weight in three weeks I started thinking to try and never once even fell 7kg."




「まさかと思いながら一度試してみようと思って始めてみると・・・なんと3週間で体重が7kgも落ちてしまいました。」

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿